Waiting for cargo. And waiting. And waiting. I was supposed to have gone home
this last discharge port, but my relief needed more time at home.
1st rumor was loading in Talin, Estonia, but that fell through. Yesterday it
was Hounds Point (Scotland) but that fell through. Right now its Flotta
(Scotland) which if it happens, will hopefully be the place from which I depart
the vessel. But nothing yet.