03 March 2005

rutabaga vs. turnip

the discussion continues: what's the difference between a rutabaga and a turnip. In situations like this, there's only one thing to do: turn to Google

rutabaga vs. turnip

*Were you looking for: how to get people to eat your soup without being turned off by the word "turnip"?

what's the difference between a rutabaga and a turnip?

*Did anyone tell you that: that soup was pretty good?

yes they did. I just want to know if there's an official difference between a turnip and a rutabaga

*Frank thinks you should call it: cream of vegetable soup

there is no cream in the soup. It just has a creamy texture.

*Then why are you calling it: a cream soup?

I'm not, Frank is. I called it RUTABAGA BISQUE

*There's no need: TO SHOUT!

I'm going to Yahoo to get some real answers

*I don't think so: Scooter

You have performed an illegal operation and this program must close....

fight plagarism. hat tip: WuzzaDem