31 March 2005

Panera Bread

Panera Bread has free WiFi, and that is where I am right now. I did yet another system restore, bringing this laptop back to the pristine condition that it was in when it left the factory. I am able to connect to the WiFi, and have taken advantage of this broadband connection to update Windows and all of my security programs.

I am still struggling to get the broadband DSL connectiton at home to work, but I think I may just let it wither and die, because I should be moving to NY in about a month, and will discontinue my Verizon service. So I'll keep the old laptop up and running until the move, then sort things out accesswise once I'm in Manhattan.

Still studying, still researching for Sundays message. I'll post more tonight, I hope, after a bit more consolidating of my notes.